Uniting people, ideas, and resources with our community to improve lives.
United Way fights for the education, financial stability, and housing of every person in our community. We envision a community where every person has the opportunity to thrive and live their best life.
A thriving and resilient community has:
an increasing sense of purpose and wellbeing
shared and accessible resources for all
high post-secondary educational attainment
healthy savings rate
housing for all
We live United against youth homelessness.
Our mission is to Unite people, ideas, and resources with our community to improve lives.
We fight for the housing, education, and financial stability of every person in our community.
In Housing we fight to
- Improve access to affordable housing
- Overcome obstacles in housing and health
In Education we fight to
- Improve early grade reading levels
- Increase the high school graduation rate
- Increasing college access rate
In Financial Stability and Workforce Development we fight to
- Improve financial literacy for all individuals
- Prepare, coach, and match young adults to employment opportunities